Sunday 17 February 2013

Clannad: After Story

Well what can I say about this anime?? This one coincides with my private life in so many ways I was surprised by myself when I watched it. Clannad: After Story is actually the second and the last installment of the series, first was Clannad.

 Every single character in this anime has their own story, which brought a brand new flavour to the anime. It contains more comedy in the first season of the series than the last. Well I will ask you guys to atleast watch till 16 episodes of the second and the last season to see the ending which tickled almost every clannad fans emotions.

 Clannad is one of my most favourite anime and also it will have a special place in my heart not because this was also one of the first animes I watched but it really pulled me in with all the emotional stories of the characters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment